Ohmigod, they killed Kenny!

Will someone please explain to me what is going on with Kenny
Anderson?  Even if he were dying of lung cancer, I wouldn't expect him
to be playing so terribly.  In every game I've ever seen him in, you
always felt that the perfect pass was about to happen, and that
something good was guaranteed.  Now he can't hit anybody, and what is
more amazing still, he is dribbling and driving out of control.  Kenny
Anderson! There must be some explanation for this.  Anybody want to
take a swing?

(I do think we should see the old Kenny back in a few games.  Even
Homer nods.)  When Kenny isn't taking care of the ball, you know the
problem has to be ephemeral.