Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 22:30:11 -0500
From: Daniel Forant Sr <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Back to Earth

Toronto finally beat us, and when it counted. Give them credit, they came
ready to play. We shot awful, rebounded worse, many turnovers converted to
easy Toronto points, not Celtic like defense of last year. Pierce continues
to impress. I am really shocked. Team didn't look ready to beat a bottom
feeder. Anyone care to revise their projections??