Re: Reggie Lewis

At 12:19 PM 2/8/99 -0500, Theresa Lee wrote:

>And now, she is, in a weird way, dragging his memory through the mud, in an
>effort to try to clear his name and/or make the doctor pay for his mistake
>on the diagnosis. The diagnosis she believed over twelve other doctors
>opinions.
>
>Rest in peace Reggie.

It's so sad, isn't it?

A friend of mine from the South once gave me some words to live by:

Shit doesn't stink unless you stir it up.

Ms. Harris-Lewis should keep her big mouth shut and show a little respect
for her late husband.

I'll say a prayer for you tonight Reggie.

Ken

mattinak@teleport.com
mattinak@ohsu.edu