Fist games

The first 2 games have been real ugly, I hope this is only rust and not a
sign of what the season is going to be like.  Pierce looks like the real
thing, carrying the team in the 4th quartet last night.  Antoine seems to
disappear for a couple of quarters.  Eric Riley has impressed me the most
with 11 rebounds in both games an 5 blocks last night, rejecting Kemp a
couple of times.  Anderson and Barros suck big time at point, Barros is
making stupid rookie turnovers,and Anderson can't hit anything beyond a
layup.  Other than Pierce & Walker we have no outside threat  with the
exception of a sporadic Barros, who we can't play at the 2 beside Anderson
due to their defensive liability.

Personally I think KA is past his prime and I would move him and his
salary.  He still has not shown me that he is among the top points in the
league, and his play seems to support why his other teams have dumped him.
 Maybe it is too early to tell and just a sign of some rust, I hope so.

As far as the opinion that Mercer was better than Christie, maybe RM was
not 100%, but Christie scorched him, and he still can't shoot the jumper
consistently which will make him expendable at the 2 position down the road
if this continues.  You can' t live in the NBA with guards that are not a
threat from the outside.