KENNY

So Kenny had a bad game.  Lots of players are having a bad time getting
started this year.  Is that any reason to talk about trading him already?  I
agree we need a real point guard for backup, but how easily and quickly you
forget what he did for this team last year when he came in.  They've played
two games.  Next week they'll have six days off, Pitino says they'll stay in
Florida for a few days for two a day practices, so the new guys can really
learn the plays, etc., and be in warm weather.  Let's give them a chance
before we talk about getting rid of them, okay?

Dorine