Re: Back to Earth

>Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 22:43:35 -0500
>From: Vinny Natale <vnatale@map.com>
Did I say the season is over? NO! It was just a pathetic game. I'll
re-state Pierce looked great for 1st pro outing.
Walker: Fair
Mercer: Awful
Anderson: Fair
Rest of team: Not worthy of mention.
First 10 minutes of the game were very good, just couldn't knock anything
down, missed some easy shots. 2nd 1/4 we hung on. 2nd half, disaster struck.