Subject: Re: List

From:    Mister Ghost <mister_ghost@yahoo.com> at Internet

Date:    2/3/99  4:33 PM

He's halfway decent.  Some NBA team will give him
a look-see in the 2nd round or as undrafted free
agent.  I can't remember, but did Owen have
Rafael Bigus from Villanova on his senior center's
list.  He's another guy that will go 2nd round
or free agent look.  Which reminds me, Jerome
James is playing very well for Sacramento.  He
has a nice shooting touch and 300 pounds of
bulk.  Definite sleeper selection.

Speaking of Valpo, they have a 6-7 Czech freshman
guard - Lubos Barton who will be a lottery pick
in a couple of years.
MG

---peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com> wrote:

> Hey, Mister G, this is good stuff - thank you.
>
> You know, I remember that European kid from Valparaiso. Valpo was
one of those
> media darling teams from last year's NC2A tourney, and even though
the focus
> was on Bryce Drew I seem to recall Viscovic being pretty impressive.
Anyone?

> Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:05:54 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mister Ghost <mister_ghost@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: FWD: 1999 N.B.A. Draft Prospects (Senior Class)
>
> Here's Owen O'Malley's list of senior prospects.
> I don't happen to agree with a lot of his
> rankings.  See my comments below in parentheses...

==
MG In Exile