Re: Celtics list fantasy basketball league

At 02:08 PM 2/2/99 -0500, Anne Yates wrote:
>I thinks the Celtics will be a nice surprise this season.  I
>predict 38-12 and will blow away all those people predicting
>them 6th in the Atlantic!  The short season will be to their
>advantage (I hope my confidence does not get the best of
>me).
>
>Anne

Anne says 38, I said 40.  I'm more optimistic than she is.  I'm also a
quadruped.  So what?  I say, after watching the "pros" rate the C's in the
bottom, we need to support the Green.  I stand by 40 wins and we take the
Conference title.  I'm not going to let them beat up on MY team.

poof....

ps...and a hearty nyahh, nyahh, nyahh to all those "sports" writers.  They
obviously have been letting their questionable skills rust with the
lockout.   :>)