Celtics list fantasy basketball league

I know this is short notice, but is there anyone out there who would
like to take the place of a team in the fantasy basketball league I
started on the list.  It is a league of 12 teams run throught the
www.onhoops.com site.  All of the teams are managed by members of this
list.

The bad news is that you must fill out all the menial draft stuff on the
site before February 4, 1999. If you don't, you'll be stuck with the
average of the ratings the other players in your league gave.

The good news is that you will have the first pick in that draft!

Check out the on hoops website to get all of the rules for the league.
Our league is the "Banner #17 in 2000 League" (what else?).

I'll give first priority to Art Silva and Josh Farber who were left out
originally because there were too many respondents.  Let me know ASAP if
you are interested.

Thanks,
Jim