Toronto's View of Boston

I found an article on the Toronto Star that I thought was interesting.
To see the full article, visit
http://www.thestar.ca/thestar/editorial/raptors98/990202SPT03_SP-RAPS2.html

Carter says Wallace's problems may only be the result of the team he's
played against. ``In all fairness, Boston has been the worst team for
him because of the way they play. They run guys at him and press and
trap, they're going 100 m.p.h. and he has to come off the bench and
play at that speed. <P>

 ``John hurts people who play at a slower pace. I'm not disappointed .
. . some teams are just bad matchups.'' <P>

 The most immediate target to focus on are the Celtics, who have
crushed the Raptors in two exhibitions and will try to make it three
in a row Friday.

 But Carter sounded as if his team has seen enough of the Celtics to
at least make Friday's game more competitive.

 ``Right now we're working on the things Boston does and getting
better at recognizing them,'' he said. ``We're reacting instead of
anticipating.''