Re: Suck it :-)

At 04:59 PM 12/31/99 +1100, W wrote:
>Hey you guys,
>
>You can suck it that we get into the new Millenium faster than you, once
>again proving that we're far more advanced than you Americans.... *grin*
>
>Happy New Year to all and have a great time whatever you do!!!

The Sidney fireworks were spectacular!! Back at you Warwick with the
greetings!! You may be advanced but us "merikans" got the three I's
Integrity...Intensity and  of course Intellijents!!
The latter was Wrestling humor for those unknowing and spelling errors were
purely unintentional!!>G< Later.Mike