Re: Kenny Anderson

Believe it or not, Fortson is the only guy on the
Celtics who thinks fast break all the time.  I don't
know if Cinncinnati is a fast break program, but as
soon as he gets the ball, he looks downcourt for a
long pass; and he will break downcourt himself if
someone else gets a pass.  Kenny, like Pitino, is a
control freak.  That's why you don't see him running
the break more often.  Still, he loses three or four
assists a night on muffed layups and jumpers. I think
he's been passing much, much better in the last few
games.  His pick and rolls have been beautiful.