Move walker?

At first I was a big fan of moving Walker to a small forward position, but
I have been really noticing how well he plays under the basket.  He had a
great game against Utah and I would like to see him get more points in the
paint.

On the other hand, Pierce coming back looks like he has something to prove
and keeps getting stuffed under the basket.  He has a fuller game than
that and should showcase it.

I would love to see Fortson have a breakout night tonight and hope that
Pitino gives him  the start.  Although he may be setting himself up a
letdown like Mercer a couple weeks ago, he has not talked too much trash
and was quoted saying he was going to show his feelings on the court.

Should be a great game!

Neal