Re: go get this guy...

>They would probably do it for Barros and Battie.  That is a lot though, in that
>we don't have another effective backup point.
>
>Starke

Dear God Almighty! If they could get Mason for only Barros and
Battie....?!? What's the story with Mason in Charlotte? Why is he suddenly
available? The Anthony Mason I've watched for years is worth a whole lot
more than a mediocre back-up point guard and a guy called "El Busto." Has
Mason demanded a trade? Has he been complaining and whining more than
usual?

Paul M.