Re: go get this guy...

In a message dated 12/29/99 10:24:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sfarrell@tsixroads.com writes:

<< They would probably do it for Barros and Battie.  That is a lot though, in
that
 we don't have another effective backup point.

I agree that Battie would have to be part of the deal but I don't think
they'd want Barros.  They have both Wesley & Davis.  Too bad EW hasn't shown
much or he'd have been a better fit for them.  As for us not having an
effective backup point without Barros -- we don't have one WITH him either.

George