Thoughts...

After seeing the Celts on TV for the first time. I really wanted to shoot my
tv. I turned it off mid 3rd quarter.  We have some talent, but a lot of dead
weight.  After seeing 4000 backdoor plays, Webber and Divac throwing behind
the back-through the legs passes, and watching our total lack of movement on
offense something has to change. We don't press as much which used to be our
soul source of point production (defense creates offense) so much for that
philosophy. What is our philosphy? Who is our leader? Definately not Walker.
I know it's easy to bash Walker, but my god he is an immature premadonna.
Loaded with talent and potential, but I think he would be better off playing
else where.  Hopefully a good deal can come along.

Fortson and Pierce will help, yet we are on the verge of not making the
playoffs once again (despite Pitino's prediction).  Ricktator will
definately be on the hot seat if we don't improve through January. I
wouldn't mind seeing someone like Cowens come in (although not exciting).

Could we not sign Matt Maloney as backup? He seems a bit slow of foot, but
he is a good shooter and less one-dimensional then Barros.  Would rather
have him then Overton as well.

So let's just say what if for a minute. What-if we don't make the playoffs.
Is Rick gone? We have to make major changes. Will we get the old salary cap
excuse? Sorry folks, I am really really tired of this losing as we all are I
am sure. How much patience do they expect us to have?

It's sad that this once great franchise only has past-history celebrations
to look forward to. I can't wait until we retire the great brooms used to
sweep the once great parquet floor that the once great Celtic players played
on on the former great Celtic teams.

Sorry had to vent...
Colin