Re: They stunk it up!

> The problem with Rick Pitino is the constant pressuring that he puts
> on his players. Whenever they do something wrong hes talking to them
> at the very next break from play, be it during free throws or what not.

I disagree here.  I think it is good for a young team to play under that
type of direction and structure.  Pat Riley has shown a similar style can be
effective in the pro game.

> He
> simply has to let his team learn by themselves.

I agree here-the players still don't get it yet.  Unfortunately, the
maturity process of this team will take time.  That sometimes makes it hard
on the team, the coach, and the fans-as my outrage level climbed
significantly after last night's frustrating loss.  We still miss a veteran
presence out on the floor, a proven guy who can stay on the youngsters and
let them know how it's done........

Starke.