Re: They stunk it up!

<< Not to say that he doesn't deserve the heat, but I
 never thought I would see the day when I would hear
 that Pitino was a competent GM but a bad coach.  As
 convincing as Dan Jessen's post is, I still feel like
 I can't second-guess Pitino in terms of x and o
 coaching.  He must see something we don't out there.
 Hubie didn't seem to think he was coaching badly, and
 he should know, as the ultimate X and O guy. >>

The question isn't whether Pitino knows his x's and o's. And I like it when
they occasionally throw in the fullcourt press. It is a good weapon to have
in your bag. The question is whether or not Pitino's philosophy of trapping
half court defense will work in the NBA...

DJessen33

DJessen33