Cohesiveness, calls, time.........

The team looked pretty good at times last night.  Kenny Anderson
penetrated and made some nice dishes.  Walker primarily drove to the
hoop, his only 3's were wide open.  Fortson got 4 good boards, and got
many more touches that I believe will convert to offensive boards when
Danny gets his legs back.  Paul Pierce fell victim to a ritual mugging,
yet got no respect from the refs.

I think that with a few more games together, a little practice time to
get PP and DF worked into the system, and, hopefully, a little respect
from the refs, we should have a fighting chance.  Hubie said it well
when he said that the C's need to develop the ability to finish with
either a hoop or draw more fouls.

I liked the way Vitaly did not back down from the  temperamental Kings.
He could probably waste someone if he really wanted to.

Again, the calls were atrocious.  The refs should have gotten player of
the game last night.  Have other games been so poorly called?  I got so
frustrated when Pierce was getting mugged by a double team and they
called an offensive foul when he tried to fight through it.  What a
farce!!

We'll arrive by February.  Hopefully the ship will not have sunk out of
contention by then.........

End of ramble-Starke