Re: Cohesiveness, calls, time.........

I have posted many well deserved negative posts concerning the Celts and
Pitino. However the refs are doing us bad. Without a doubt I believe they
think we are going nowhere and call the shots that way. I have seen every
game and you know what, it's Pitino's fault. Why? He should be thrown out
of games till we get respect. We won the game he was ejected from. We
aren't much of a team at this point but do deserve attention from the refs
like anyone else. Case in point, Walker, I know he's a pain in the butt
with his immature moaning, but he does deserve to get to the line 6-10
times a game with his explosive drives. He is getting mugged during the
drives and during the act of shooting more times than not. The League added
a ref a few years ago, and it ain't working. Doesn't anyone check on them
for efficiency? Man they need to do some house cleaning. If they don't like
Walker's mouth *T* him, if he gets fouled he gets 2 shots, what the hell is
so hard about that. The East is turning into a touch foul league like the
West used to be. It's like a girl's league. Concerning the layup drills the
Celts should start sending the message, no passage here without pain. I
just hate to see a team coached this way, what a waste.