Sacramento Game

Since this game was on TNT, I was able to see the Celtics for the first time
this year.  A few things I noticed:

1.  The C's were playing awful, but the refs where even worse.  How many
times did Pierce or V get fouled and the call was not made?  Sacramento had
12 blocks for the game!  I think half of those blocks were fouls!  Every
little hit the C's made on the the Kings, the refs where whistle happy!  It
was very lopsided to me.

2.  Tione needs to stay down low.  He is much more effect there and can get
to the line.

3.  The C's NEVER got into a flow.  I'm not sure if it was just a bad game.
The Kings seemed to be playing better "team" ball.

4.  Kenny is much improved from last year.  I hope he can stay injury free.

5.  Where was Battie?  Does everyone "relax" after they sign long term
contracts?  It's like getting married.  Once you say "I do", does that mean
you let yourself go?  You still need to work hard to keep the "contract" or
marriage.

Once Fortson and Pierce get back in shape, I am optimistic that the C's can
start a winning streak.....(I am on my knees hoping and praying).

Anne