go get this guy...

He's available, and he's just what we need... Anthony Mason.

I know I'm going to get a lot of "attitude" flames, but after watching last
night's layup drill, we need a little attitude. He's one of the best
low-post defenders in the game, can score down there as well and is a great
passer. The only complaint about Mason has been his relationship with
coaches, but winning teams seem to follow him around. And he got along fine
with Riley.

I don't know that I've ever seen a worse defensive performance than last
night. Not one Celtic player could contain his man off the dribble or in the
post. I see a lot of complaints about Pitino's trapping, but he's just
trying to cover for our utter inability to guard anyone one-on-one. I'm as
down on this team as I've been in quite some time because defense isn't
something you just fix overnight. Mason would help. If he didn't you'd know
it's time to blow this team up and start over.

The guy's available, and he fits. Do it.

Mark