More Walton

Just flipped on the Clipper - Denver game and the Nuggets are up 118 - 99
with 2:53 to play after a McDyess slam dunk.

Walton:  "It might be a little too late for the Clippers".

Ralph Lawler:  "It is too late for the Clippers, Bill."

Walton: "They're only down what, 19?  We've seen greater comebacks than this."

I don't know about Walton, but I can't ever recall a team coming back from 19
down in the final 2:53 and on the road, no less. Does this guy ever think
before he opens his mouth or does he just love to hear the sound of his own
voice?