Re: i'm satisfied

>From: W <titans@ihug.com.au>

> > > Anyways, you know the game is an absolute farce when Antoine > > gets
>a tech for cheering a basket and Barry isn't given a > > flagrant.
> >
> > Again, if a fight had broken out, as it threatened to a couple of >
>times, it would've been all refs' doing. I don't know how these > people
>can sleep at night.
>
>Then how about throwing a technical foul against the player trying to be
>the fight instigator, Vlade Divac? Is he so pathetic that he has to attempt
>to show up Vitaly Potapenko for the best Euro big man? All he did was show
>himself up.

It seemed like Divac was trying to goad V into commiting stupid fouls.
After the shoving matches I think the ref's were worried about losing
control because Kenny got called for a T when he was trying to catch Divac
who was falling down.  Did you see the looks he was shooting the ref after
that one?

Jim