last night's game

DJessen33 wrote:
4) At crunch time and us down by two, the ball goes to Walker who had been
unstoppable with his baby hook. This time he turns back and throws up a
left-handed hook angling from the basket. This is a very difficult shot and
he trys it with his off hand. You go with your best stuff when the game is on
the line. This shows lack of mental toughness and immaturity...

This was one of two points I was going to make, and DJ said it well.  What
a terrible shot!  AW is not a go-to guy, because he does not shoot well
enough from the outside, and does not go strong enough to the hoop on the
inside (and when he does go strong, he does not get the call from the refs
because they see him as a whining crybaby).  I would have went elsewhere,
maybe let AG drive and dish, or Pierce do something off the dribble.

My OTHER point:  I am so thankful that Bill Walton does not do Celtics
game.  What a crock.....