Pitino list

I would like for those who want Pitino fired to state that to the list.
It occured to me that this team is a .500 team that has been severely
hampered by injuries.  By the end of the year, if it gets healthy, it
could be a good team.  If that happens, I would like to poll those
members again in the future.  Of course, if the team goes down the tube
and Pitino gets fired, they can be on the list that predicted it.  I
just have a feeling that this team is going to come on strong when
Fortson and Pierce get back.

Who wants to go on the Pitino list?

BTW, have the Kentucky fans stopped wanting to fire their coach, who won
a championship, now that they have beaten both Louisville and Michigan
State?

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net