Re: Boston Celtics All-90s team

Joe said"
p.s. I actually owned a pair of "X-man" basketball
shoes. They were green with a big white "X" on the
sides and were manufactured by some minor shoe company
like Puma. Not very comfortable. Maybe that's why his
knees were so bad. :-)

I have a scarier story also involving Puma sneakers. I
once owned a pair of Ralph Sampson Pumas. I was about
14 or 15 at the time. They were my first "Player"
sneaker I ever had. No, I didn't buy them, they were
given to me. I think my rich cousins were too
embarrased to wear 'em.

I quickly got a part-time job and moved onto NIKE.