Re: Credit Pitino with the loss

<< You can't win here. When Pitino keeps Dana in, everyone complains about
 how the offense grinds to a halt. When he takes him out, he's destroying
 Dana's "hot hand" which is based on what, a single jumper? Meanwhile
 Kenny's shooting 70% or so and you want to keep him on the bench.

In other games, Pitino has played Dana a lot although he wasn't hitting the
broad side a barn. Therefore, if it seemed as if he was hot and you felt he
was necessary part of your team, this would be the time to play him. It is
true that I was basing my "hot" judgement on single jumper. However, I also
saw the way he did it and he did it without hesitation. I would prefer they
didn't play Dana at all. But if they had to do it, you would think this would
be the time...

DJessen33