Re: NBA coach needed

Loyalty and courage are nice but don't forget to ad in reality. Celt's are
now fighting for 9 place in a weak Eastern Conference. We had to assume
with this awful bench we have, injuries were going to play an important
role in our demise some where along the line. The Houston game was a good
example, they have injury problems also but they have better shooters,
better defenders, and more athletic players than we do. We also have a
coach that continues to practice bad habits. We have blown our chances to
get a running head start so we can absorb some losses from the better
teams. We had to get off to a good start with a cushion. 5 losses in a row
with another likely Monday will really set us back as far as looking for a
playoff spot. January looks like a 500 month (dreaming). The box score
looks pretty good except for the foul shooting. If you saw the game you
would understand why we lost, check out the paint area under the net, the
dunks, fast breaks and layins against us. This hasn't changed one bit from
last season, in fact it may be worse.