Re: Credit Pitino with the loss

<< Walker played 39 minutes according to the box score. Are you really
 complaining that Pitino played him one minute too few? Didn't it work
 out well that Walker was saved for the second half where he produced
 well? >>

No, I would rather him play more in the first half with a small break in the
second. Then he would get into the game sooner. He even said that he rushed
his shots in the first half and let the game come to him in the second. It is
just my observation that he tends to rush when he isn't playing as much (or
doesn't think he is going to play as much) and lets the game come to him when
he is playing a lot (or thinking he is going to play a lot)...

DJessen33