From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Ken Starr
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 9:51 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: To the Toine Haters

Bite me.  You give the Celtics, as well as the city of
Boston a bad name.  Fact is, you're all racists who
hate him because he's a black guy who actually bothers
to show his emotions and speak his mind.  All of you
want to stock the team with quiet black people and
then have lots of whites like it was back in
theeighties.  Bite me.Sincerely,
Ken Starr