Re: Walker

Walker could have a breakthrough without a doubt, but he has to do it and
Pitino has to let him play his natural position, inside the foul line. As
he starts scoring inside and rebounding the rest of his game will come
around. He certainly made the Jazz look leadfooted inside. I do think
Pierce is our best all around player and Walker may be expendable to aquire
what we need.