Re: Walker

Ah, but in today's NBA, best player = highest salary (or should be). So,
when is Antoine going to trade contracts with Pierce? Just yesterday
Antoine was quoted saying, "we've lost our best player" and he wasn't
refering to himself. I was shocked to hear him say that (although I often
get the feeling that he regurgitates Pitino-speak when in front of a camera
because he sounds WAY too much like Pitino at times). Shouldn't he, the
captain and highest paid player, REALLY be the best player and star of the
team? Is he giving himself an excuse not to perform?

I'm disapointed by him, but I haven't given up. He could still have a
breakthrough!

Theresa