Knick game

Notes:
I did not see the first half of the Knick game. However, in the second half,
I liked the flow of the offense and Pitino's substitution pattern. He did not
take Griffen or Walker out at all. Why is it that when Pierce is healthy that
there is a time when neither Pierce or Walker or even Griffen is on the court
but now when he is not available, both Griffen and Walker can play the entire
second half?...It is hard to believe that Cheaney was once a good
shooter...If Dana has no one with 10-15 feet between him and the basket, he
can make the shot pretty reliable. If a person is any closer, he doesn't even
think about shooting...I would have thought that Pitino would have tried a
lineup with Walker, Battie and VP, at least, in the second half....Why are
player's trying to draw charges in practice? There isn't going to be ref to
make the call anyways. When we play, we have outlawed charges because there
is no ref to make the call, all we do is argue for the next 10 minutes and
someone could get hurt....

DJessen33