Re: Knick game

It's what Iv'e been preaching all along. Pitino's subs pattern kept us in
the game with the Knicks. I believe we have 2 more wins and bench players
more confidence if he wised up earlier. The starters with the exception of
Pots (2fouls) played the entire 1st quarter. Cheaney may have been a good
scorer but seems like we get players out of gas because of our cap and junk
pile of players that no one wants.