Get Real

What this list needs is to open the windows and let the fresh air in. Not
living in reality is not good. Walker just has been sucking big time. 7-21
shooting is the pits. His career is moving backwards not forward. Close to
20 games into the season and your saying be patient, these guys are young,
inexperienced, mistake prone, and the beat goes on. If he's a Captain I'm a
General. We have 5 players that should be suiting up. The other 7 are
thieves and should be doing something else with their lives. Without Pierce
11-16 before Y2K. The fans and the Boston Press will become more and more
impatient.