No vote for Antoine!!!!

The worse thing that can happen to Every past and future Celtic fan is
for Antoine to make the all star team.  I think that if he does he will
continue to come in to the season over weight and out of shape.  Thus far
he has not shown the drive to be considered an all star, except for the
year when was trying to impress the Celtic brass  to get a fat pay check.

 I am a big Antoine fan.  However, I do not know if Antoine is a fan of
Antoine.  It seems as if the fans want Antoine to be a great player more
than Antoine wants it for himself.  If Antoine is left off the team, we
could see a player that could come back next year to prove the voters
wrong.

I hope he can step it up and change my mind, but as of now, I do not see
all star in Antoine.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

Walker just can't be the man. It's becoming more and more obvious, maybe
he's peaked. The last play of the game was as ugly as it gets. When Toine
starts dribbling the ball on the floor instead of his feet and leg's he's
will improve some.