Very Entertaining

Fun game to watch. Celts in it to the end thanks to Houston's follies. I'd
like to play the Knicks 82 games. They've been in this ugly mode for a few
years now and are probably going to move down in the Conference when it's
all done April.

Walker just can't be the man. It's becoming more and more obvious, maybe
he's peaked. The last play of the game was as ugly as it gets. When Toine
starts dribbling the ball on the floor instead of his feet and leg's he's
will improve some.

Pot's real solid in crunch time, especially with the free throws. Pierce
would have definitely made a difference in this one. With him out a couple
weeks, it's going to be a tough month. We can't afford to lose any
starters, we have only 5 real players, the other 7 really suck.