Re: Very Entertaining

Must disagree on your point about Walker.

I'm not going to argue the fact that he shot 7-21 and got stripped when he
got the ball with 1.8 seconds left.

I will argue that for Walker to be receiving the ball 8 feet above the 3-pt
line is not an ideal way to start the last 1.8 seconds of the game down 2.

I will also argue that he was a huge part of the reason, combined with some
absolutely shocking mistakes by NY, that the Celts got back into it at all!

He hit two HUGE 3's AND 2 huge free throws down the stretch, as well as
leading a 2 on 1 break off a steal, off of which he passed to Kenny for an
easy 2.  He had huge boards (9), a big steal toward the end, and frankly
should have gotten a ton of easy baskets but no one ever took note of the
fact that he was beating his man down the floor every time.

I would go with Walker in crunch time in a minute, because he will leave his
heart on the court every time trying to dig that win out.  I wish he would
play at that level all the time, which I admit he does not.

I also wish he'd pass still more, but his assists tonight were both good
ones, the aforementioned assist to Anderson and a pretty drive/dish to
Barros for the wide-open trey.

It wasn't pretty, but it was down to the wire, and they made a game of it
from being down 12 with 7 minutes to go.  Without Pierce.

The wins will come, people.

But I do have a feeling that Cleveland will hand them their collective
derriere on Tuesday.  This could be a long week.

Chris