Re: Griffin to the Rescue

Dan, I see you didn't let Cecil down.  I believe they did win tonight.   And I
believe Pitino was coaching.  Too bad he doesn't meet your standards.  Maybe he
ought to give back the National Championship he got at Kentucky as he had no
idea what he was doing then either, I am sure.  Too bad that you don't have a
hot line to Gaston and Red.  Then we would be much better coached.

This negativism is getting real old.  At least wait till they lose next time.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net