Griffin to the Rescue

It's a good thing we have Griffin or we're below 500 for sure, in fact the
season so far would probably be a disaster. Only 9 points but 7-8 free
throws, 10 boards, 7 assists for Mr.Griffin.

The Elite 2nd Unit, consisting of Battie, Barros, Cheaney, McCarty and
Williams did their usual thing like kids left home alone. They got into a
lot of trouble, and Rickie let them play at it for a long time before he
regained consciousness. This made the game real interesting. After this
squad gets done the starters come back like zombies. This is a talent
problem but also a coaching problem. Pitino insists upon leaving these lost
souls out there till momentum and leads evaporate, and he's good at it.
Can't think of another coach in the league that would leave this bunch
alone game after game with bad results. Did he ever hear of blending
starters and bench personel?

The starter's look tired when they get into the 4th. Thought this team was
supposed to be in excellent shape. Teams have been running circles around
us late in games. If it weren't for picking up Griffin we're probably 6-12
instead of 10-8. December will be a tough 500 month.

Fan favorite Walker had a nice controlled nite, 16pts., and 9 boards.