Re: Slam Dunk Contest Coming Back

I know this topic will probably end up non-celtic related, and sorry
about that, but who would you like to see in the Dunk Contest in order
to make it as close and exciting as possible?

Here are my votes, add to it if you can think of someone else.

Vince Carter
Kobe Bryant
Tracy McGrady
Michael Finley
Ron Mercer ???
Ricky Davis (Charlotte)
Allen Iverson Maybe?

Anyone think Paul Pierce is possible?  I really don't think so, plus I
don't think he's athletic as some of these other guys.

Josh