over .500

I really want us to do the job on the Rockets tonight.
 This is really a helpless team without Charles, and
anything less than a decisive victory will constitute
the worst setback of the year, the Chicago game
included.  If and when we beat the Rockets, we will be
two games over, and can go into NY feeling that we are
not facing a "must-win" game.  Of course, with the 5
games in 7 days we are looking at, it probably is a
must win game, but it's when you are afraid to lose
(as with tonight, for example) that you tend to see
teams fall apart.  I think execution and professional
intensity should do the job tonight.  The team doesn't
need to play out of its mind, or pass like the Harlem
Globetrotters.  I just want to see a solid,
methodical, professional game tonight.  Because I know
we can get that whenever we set our mind to it, and
that should be enough to assure us of a winning
record.

also -- don't know why it didn't post, but visit the
Boston Sports Guy for a GREAT piece on Antoine today.
www.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy.

Josh