Re: My hero, the A-Walker

>Let me get this straight. The Celtics were, at one point, ahead by over 30,
>the Nuggets essentially gave up early in the third, and some a-hole is
>screaming at a player to get back on defense? Please...if it were Charles
>Barkley, he would've spit at the guy. God, I'm going to miss Charles.
>
>Paul M.
>
>><Walker got into it with a fan late in the game. The fan had been telling
>>Walker to get back on defense. Walker came over to the scorer's table and
>>said to a fan, ''You got a problem with me?'' After the fan shook his head,
>>Walker said, ''I didn't think so.''Walker, however, had the wrong man. During
>>a break, the fan continued to tell him to get back. Walker spotted him and
>>said, ''Make me.'' Asked about the exhange, Walker said it was ''no big deal.
>>But we had worked hard and we didn't need to hear negative comments like
>>that. That's not what we need.'' >
>>
>>DJessen33

I think the play in question was the play before he got his 3pt play on a long
pass. (not sure of the score).  He went to the and missed (may or may not have
been fouled) Denver had a break and Walker stayed back (hanging) C's got the
rebound and fired it down.  Walker scored and was fouled pumped his fist.  I
was happy for the score and was not happy with the lack of hustle and not
getting back on D.  I'm pretty sure he didn't even make it to half-court.

On another note - put me down as one of the people that prefers Walker on the
blocks.

Rich