Wow! Josh.

No question:  I have just read the definitive article on Employee #8.
I will admit to having delayed my negative feelings about Antoine
because of Josh's patience with our "star," but the reports about the
Denver game and his mediocre play so far make it hard to dismiss this
change of perspective.

As Josh respects his dad's instincts, so I respect my son's.  "Pierce
is your best player," he told me last year.  And this from the world's
pre-eminent Barkley fan.  The last few games have demonstrated this
fact, indisputably, I think.  Plus, to me, attitude is nearabouts
everything.  I have a hard time respecting a player or team where the
attitude stinks.  So, while I am braced and hopefully ready to keep on
cheering if Antoine is a lifelong Celtic, I can accept the change if
it comes.  And without looking back.

Those who recall an earlier post about a month ago, and how could you
if I barely can, will remember my suggestion that Antawn Jamison bears
watching as an emerging player.  I think he will be an excellent team
contributor.  I would like to trade for him.

Gene