From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
DJessen33@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 4:55 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: My hero, the A-Walker

My hero, A. Walker. Maybe that is a new word for A. Hole. Makes you want to
go cheer him on, huh? Sure there are idiots in the stands just like there is
on this list. But common people don't pay good money to be entertained by
some underperforming, overpaid millionaire who trys to intimidate them if
they don't like the product.  When people read this, you gotta know that
Walker is going to hear even more boos when he screws up.  He is in the
entertainment business. He just doesn't get that either...Now, I know some
of
you can't take any criticism of the Celts. But don't lump me with the
Purveyors of Pessimism, you stereotypers. Just at least admit that Walker
creates a less than desirable situation with his play and antics on the
court...

<Walker got into it with a fan late in the game. The fan had been telling
Walker to get back on defense. Walker came over to the scorer's table and
said to a fan, ''You got a problem with me?'' After the fan shook his head,
Walker said, ''I didn't think so.''Walker, however, had the wrong man.
During
a break, the fan continued to tell him to get back. Walker spotted him and
said, ''Make me.'' Asked about the exhange, Walker said it was ''no big
deal.
But we had worked hard and we didn't need to hear negative comments like
that. That's not what we need.'' >

DJessen33