Wayne Turner

     Someone asked where in the CBA Wanyne Turner ended up.  Actually, he's
playing in the IBL here in Cincinnati for the 'Stuff.'  Last night was one
of his first games and he led them to victory with 29 points.  It's actually
an interesting team featuring Turner, Damon Flint (UC), Lenny Brown (Xavier)
and a couple of other UK and UC "castoffs."  While I feel Pitino's talent
evaluation and deals have been vastly underrated, I still don't understand
the Turner Sage.  Here's hoping we dispose of the Rockettes and then hit the
road for some ROAD victories.

Goggin