Open Game Summary, this Friday

To all aspiring wanna-be pseudo-journalists out there:

Believe it or not, I have a social engagement, this coming Friday (I
know it sounds incredible, but Waltuh went 6-10 tonight, so obviously
certain heavenly bodies are seriously out of alignment).  So i can't
do a game summary in a timely fashion.  If anyone out there would like
an opportunity to improve on my own poor efforts, send me an email and
I'll let you know.  First come, first served.

Bill Cooper