Re: enough already

>Either Antoine will get better, or he
>won't.  If you had watched the games this year, you
>would see that he isn't playing poorly, that he is
>getting good shots, that he can still take any power
>forward in the league,

Maybe the problem is that he is not a good shooter.  He has always been a 42%
shooter and most likely will always be.  (unless he stays on the blocks,
where he belongs).  He won't take small forwards that easily.

>he is still a menace in the
>passing lanes, he is passing well, and sooner or later
>he will improve in the boards direction.

Once again its wait for Walker.  Wait for Maturity, wait for shape, wait for
rebounding etc. etc.....

>He's not
>Larry Bird or Dave Cowens, but he's not Johnny Newman
>either.  Antoine will return to form, and that it is
>just a matter of getting his shots to drop.

And he will never be, and I hope he never gets to Newman's level.  What makes
you think his shots will start dropping, he is a career 42% shooter(which is
not good)

>Screw
>that $71 million crap, or the "he should have come
>into camp in shape" crap as well.

Why is none of this important??  For 71 mil. he should be one of the better
players in the league, he should be in shape, he should lead by example (being
a captain and all)  This is important and should be to everyone.

>I will bet anyone
>on this list $100 dollars that Antoine's play will
>radically improve between now and the all-star break.
>He's already better than he was last year, stats or
>not.

Why will his play improve so much?  Will he finally be in shape?  Fortson
comes back, I think a lot of people beleive Fortson is the answer to all the
C's ills.  He may be he may be not.  He will need to stay on the floor and out
of foul trouble.

Rich,,,