enough already

Dag.  I think all that absinthe you are drinking over
there on the left bank has put you into an existential
malaise, Joe.  Get with the program!  Miami has less
talent than we do, and they are championship
contenders.  Either Antoine will get better, or he
won't.  If you had watched the games this year, you
would see that he isn't playing poorly, that he is
getting good shots, that he can still take any power
forward in the league, he is still a menace in the
passing lanes, he is passing well, and sooner or later
he will improve in the boards direction.  He's not
Larry Bird or Dave Cowens, but he's not Johnny Newman
either.  Antoine will return to form, and that it is
just a matter of getting his shots to drop.  Screw
that $71 million crap, or the "he should have come
into camp in shape" crap as well.   I will bet anyone
on this list $100 dollars that Antoine's play will
radically improve between now and the all-star break.
He's already better than he was last year, stats or
not.